GFD: Leaders in Life Insurance Premium Finance
GFD is the nation’s leading provider of high-touch, customized life insurance premium financing and insurance-backed lending strategies and is a non-bank licensed insurance agency subsidiary of Synovus Bank. GFD's products and strategies are collectively marketed under the Leveraged Planning® solutions brand.
GFD offers Leveraged Planning options custom-designed to meet either or both individual and business planning needs.
Leveraged Planning Solutions for Individuals enable high net worth clients to take advantage of GFD’s extensive experience working with advisors in structuring customized insurance and annuity backed financial strategies – particularly traditional structures for life insurance premium finance for estate planning, charitable giving approaches, and more.
Leveraged Planning Solutions for Businesses allow businesses (LLCs, C–Corps, sole proprietorships, etc.) to utilize commercial loans (collateralized in full or part by insurance or annuity products) for a wide range of uses – including Buy-Sell Funding, Key Man Policies, Executive Compensation Arrangements, and much more.
GFD’s direct lending approach enables us to work with advisors and their clients to quickly and efficiently structure and fund the plan best suited to meet their personal or business planning needs. Additionally, our network of agent affiliates spans all 50 states.
GFD is headquartered in the Atlanta, GA area.
Why Choose GFD?
GFD is the only life insurance premium financing and insurance-backed lending firm in the country offering a combination of high-touch service and support AND direct lending capabilities.
Just a few of the benefits of working with GFD to implement a Leveraged Planning® solution include:
- Access to our highly experienced staff
- The ability to structure a wide range of solutions including: traditional premium financing for Life AND Annuity policies, COLI, Key Man Policies, Group Life policies, Insurance-collateralized commercial loans
- ARC: the insurance and annuity industry’s ONLY deferred compensation program for advisors marketing life insurance premium financing (click here to learn more)
- Broad knowledge base of carrier products and financing terms
- Industry-leading loan terms and numerous options for payment structures
- To learn more, call us today at 800-515-2599 or click here to have a GFD financial services manager contact you